Amibroker Data Feed
What is Amibroker ?
Amibroker is a leading charting platform which is built for traders using technical analysis, We Provide Amibroker Live Feed for NSE, MCX and NCDEX Segment. Our data feed Include NSE equity, Future segment also.This software allows traders to create detailed graphs of the stock price and volume, and then carry out an analysis of the same. It uses Amibroker Formula Language or AFL use to create trading strategies, indicators on the platform.
AFL Amibroker Formula Language
AFL automatically converts English Like sentences into Amibroker code, so you don’t need to know how to program. If you ever wanted to create your own trading systems but were struggling with coding, the AFL Code Wizard brings the solution. Instead of typing Complex code, pick up words from easy-to-use interface to build the sentence in plain English describing how the system should work and the wizard will automagically generate valid system code.
1. It is Flexible and navigable user interface that can be arranged according to the individual Trader’s preference.
2. Charts are present in beautiful styles and comes with an option of easy updating of data.
3. Amibroker database stores its historical data and builds up charts accordingly. It also allows traders to back test their strategies using historical data.
4. The software uses multiple time frames, including yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily charts, Intra-day charts, N-minute charts, N-second charts, N-tick charts, N-range bars, N-volume bars, etc.
- It comes with drawing tools, drag and drop tools and time frames, as well as built-in indicators.
- Trader can create their own trading strategies and write their own technical analysis formula.
- Multiple windows, panes, scales, intervals are possible at the same time, and can be scrolled/zoomed super-fast, thanks to multithreaded execution and rendering features.
- It can automate a trader’s routine via its integrated batch processor.