Your search for mt4 data feed, data feed for NSE, Data feed for MCX, true tick-by-tick Data , Data for NSE Cash, NSE Futures Segment , Amibroker Data Feed, ends here. This product is compatible only with Metatrader 4 (MT4) and Amibroker Platform
- Operating Systems :
- 32 bit / 64 bit Edition of Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- This product does not support any Server Editions, Terminal Services, Virtual Configurations.
We Provide MT4 Live data Feed for MCX, NSE NCDEX, for Charting. MT4 indicators for Intra-day & Position Trader,
- Low latency realtime data with ultrafast delivery. True tick-by-tick data with time-stamp.
- Zero delay realtime data. Compare it with your broker’s terminal anytime.
- View 200+ symbols per segment at a time. It means that you can open, view (or Scan / Explore) realtime charts of 200 symbols simultaneously. This is 200 times more data than 1 symbol at a time (limitation of many data vendors).
- Sufficient redundancy at all levels to ensure smooth and uninterrupted flow of data during market hours.
- Be an informed trader – have complete information regarding the trades. The data contains Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Open Interest, Bid*, Bid Size*, Ask*, Ask Size*, Trade Size*, Change and % Change for symbols
- All scrips report exact values for all these fields. Candles once formed do not change after relogin / next day. If you are trading based on strategies, we know how important is this feature for you. In fact, the data is useless if it shows different values during realtime and on next day (after backfill).
- Data comes directly into Metatrader 4 (MT4)- the renowned and widely respected advanced Technical Analysis and Charting Software.
- Data is downloaded simultaneously for all the symbols so you can Explore in Metatrader 4 (MT4) in realtime. By multiplying your abilities to track more than 1 symbol simultaneously (many data vendors fail to deliver this), you also multiply your chances to find many more trading opportunities during live market.
- We recommend a broadband connection (256kbps minimum) for our datafeed. Because our data updates every second and for all symbols simultaneously, huge quantity of data is downloaded and available to you for analysis. For example, our users who download data of 200 symbols simultaneously, are downloading approx. 200*60=12000 messages per minute – as against 12 messages by other vendors (5 second data for single symbol), which means 1000 times more data per minute. Precisely for this reason, you should not use dialup connections for our data. Understand that to be able to use dialup connection for realtime datafeed is actually a disadvantage.
- All data stays in Metatrader 4 (MT4) – only incremental data is downloaded from servers on login.
- Data with no gaps – irrespective of when you start your PC, the data will always be continuous without any gaps (backfill is entirely automatic).
- You can import historical data provided by us in realtime database – thus making larger historical data available than 1month history provided by our servers.